Medina Cardiac Center – Nursing department is committed to being a centre of nursing excellence; creating a professional practice environment to provide the highest quality care to our patients. We are a multinational nursing team; and each nurse brings their knowledge, expertise and cultural perspectives to the care of our patients. Our value and strength lies in our diversity; and united in our commitment to excellent patient care. Nurses are at the heart of the patient’s experience, and the cornerstone to providing high quality patient care. We also know that this care cannot be delivered without a nursing team that is fully committed to excellence in care; and supported in their work environment.
We are proud of our nurses’ commitment to excellence and the approach of using best practice to monitor outcomes.
Our aim is to provide a professional practice environment focused on quality patient care based on best available evidence, autonomous professional practice and generating knowledge through research. Quality care requires a network of partnerships between direct care nurses, nurses and managers, nurses and the interdisciplinary team. Shared decision making is the glue that holds these partnerships together, with the focus on excellent patient care.
With the commitment of all nurses, from the bedside to the nursing leadership, we make a difference to patient care at Medina Cardiac Center.
To serve the community by providing cardiac nursing patient care services, the environment for education and training of nurses and promoting research.
Medina Cardiac Center – Nursing Affair will be recognized as one of the best Evidence – Based cardiac nursing care in the Middle East.
- SAFE HEART
- Team Work
- To empower the role of the Ministry of Health in providing Nursing Cardiac Care.
- To comply with CBAHI and JCI standards and international equivalents for Healthcare Organizations.
- Provide the services the community needs in advanced Cardiac Care.
- To provide the highest standards of care through the evidence based comprehensive treatment protocols.
- Promote educational culture in the center through ongoing structured nursing training programs.
- To ensure that a dynamic process of continuous improvement is embedded in the center for updated patient care.